I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Crawl


How do we return back to the love of the same ones we hurt? How dare we turn around and ask for them to trust us, when we took their trust and threw it out the window. How can I ask you to hold my hand, as we return to the happiest moments in which we stood hand in hand, heart to heart? Sometimes in life we make the wrong decisions resulting in a split from us and our deepest desires. We stand at a crossroad as we try to figure out how can we "Crawl" back to the top. We stand at the crossroad, wondering if it is even possible for us to go back, to rewind and replay the moments that we desire, but seem so long ago. We ourselves, don't even how we are going to get things back like they use to be. We don't even know if its even possible. But all we need is that hand, and the trust from that person. All we want is the hand that has been bruised by our stupid decision, premature judgment, insecurities, and pride. All we want is the trust, that has been detiorated by our lies, and deceitful nature. Just give me your hand, and all my crooked paths would be made straight. Trust and believe that I am a new person. I am asking you to look past my unforgettable past. We can return back to love, if you just hold my hand. That's all I am asking for.. for you to hold my hand, and let me guide us back to love. I know trusting won't be easy, but just let it happen.... x3

1 comment:

  1. wonderful wonderful blog michael....keep up the good work.....everytime u right it completely blows me away!!!

    ReplyDelete