I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rain



Why I must suffer,

How long must I say on this route,

It is getting tougher,

I need to find the solution,

The answer,

But this problem is swelling inside of me,

like a cancer.

After contemplating,

Anticipatin,

Debating,

And waiting.

I realized that love was the source of my agony,

Why can't I find that right girl,

Is God mad with me?

I yern for her pressence,

Her essence,

nd her blessings.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,

Why can't she wake up and smell the foldgers,

And realize,

That even we are both goin through rain,

We will rise.

I have gone through the rain,

Been through the pain,

Can you be my gain?

Can you by ma New Edition,

The one on a cold night,

That im kissing,

This was my mission,

To make you Listen,

And realize that you're what I'm Missin <33

1 comment:

  1. oh wow mickey.....love it!!!! glad you used mi " beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"....keep doin your thing!! LOVE U!!

    ReplyDelete