I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Family

(Auntie Colleen, Grandma, Auntie Collette)
I can honestly say that I am alone in my family. I don't connect or relate to anybody in my family. It is not even my fault. Hatred, jealousy, and grudges cause me to be by myself. I have six brothers and sisters, but I dont get to talk to them really because they don't get along with my parents. So when I need help with girls, I can't go to my big sisters. When I was younger in school, I use to hear the kids talk about how they was going to get their big brother to beat up a kid for them, and I hated it. I always held this against my parents. They never tried hard enough for me to have a great relationship with my siblings. My family is so disfunctional. I know no family is perfect, but I just want an ok family. I never cry at funerals, because I am truly not close any of my family members. I am alone in the Haynes family. Sometimes I truly do feel lonely, because when you can't trust friends, you can always trust family. But what if you have none?

2 comments:

  1. :[ I never knew this .. and I'm truly sorry to hear this. I can somewhat relate to this ; sometimes I feel like I don't really belong in my family, like I'm some kinda outsider. But I'm sorry you never got a chance to be close with your siblings. Yah know, jss bechuz you never got a chance to get to know them at this point in yah life, doesn't mean you can't change that and get to know them in the future. You've got yah whole life ahead of you, make the best of it. If you wanna be close to yah siblings, go ahead and strive for it and don't stop until you get it. "Sometimes I truly do feel lonely, because when you can't trust friends, you can always trust family. But what if you have none?" You jss gotta keep yah head up and don't let nothing affect you. If anything, use it as motivation to get you going in life. Remember, at the end of the day, all you got is yahself .. so stay up Mike ! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smh... I feel da same way I have 3 brothers n sisters.. But like my sista be on her own Flow... She be thinkin' she 2 good for anyone else... n my brothers I don't fucks with dem @ all... So if some 1 ask me if i'm da onlii child my answer is always gonna YES.. N the thing that kills me is like i'm da last child... So I have no younger kids to keep me amused @ home.. I'm LONELY in da Brib everyday.. n all of my cousins r always on some 5th av/ Hollywood flow.. They changed on me.. i'm totaly different... So I feel U on da word LONELY.. LOl.

    ReplyDelete