I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Camper


Today I was very mad because I ripped my pants (Spongebob). After ripping my pants I was very embarrassed because people kept looking at it and laughing. During this time I realized that my whole life I have lived to make people happy. Not necessarily what makes us both happy, but if that person is ok, then I'm ok. Sometimes I felt hurt when people don't work half as hard as me to make me happy. I put people's feelings before mines, which influences how I act, how I look, and what I do. The other day I learned that we can't count on other people to make us happy, we should find inner peace. I always felt that my place on this earth was to make everybody happy, and that i will be happy because I succeeded. I guess doing this made me a weak person because I never stood on a ground of what I felt was right, or what I liked, if I felt that people would look at me weird, or not accept me. I tell people that they shouldn't worry about people's opinion, because somebody who can't stand for something, will fall for anything. I sometimes make it seem like I am happy so that everybody can stay happy. Why don't I feel like a happy camper right now?...

No comments:

Post a Comment