I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trust


(ICON: Mi nd mi bianca. one uv di onli ppl dat dont judge meh)
Trust is a big thing for me, especially since I am so gullable. I trust people too easily, and I end up being very vulnerable to people who try to hurt me at times. My uncle once told me that the people that you trust the most, are the ones that can hurt you the most. I'm scared to tell people everything, especially when I know that it can come around and hurt me in the long run. I haven't been hurt alot in life by the people that I trust, but I still have been hurt a couple of times in my life. I see to often two-faced people who go around sharing other people's deepest secrets that they share in confidentiality. I can tell the honest truth that I have never put all my trust in a person, because in the world that we are living now, I am asking for way too much. If I expect less from somebody, then when they go beyond my expectations I will be suprised. But if I expect too much, and they don't come through for me, I am going to feel a lil uneasy and heartbroken (Learned this from Anna). I never told a person everything that I feel or do because I am scared of rejection or being alone in the long run. Not all of my inner deep feelings are going to be told, especially since I known it will hurt some of the people I tell. With time comes experience and with experience comes a wise man...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last sentence, and it's quite true. I think everyone has a little trust issue, and I don't think it's so much of the fact that we don't wanna trust someone, but rather, we're scared of .. what may become of it all ; or in other words ; we jss don't wanna get hurt when we put ourselves out there, only to get hurt once more. Trust me, I've put myself out there only to face one of the toughest times of my life thus far. It's not a good feeling but you know what ; it's all about the experience righttttt ? And people say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger :] So stay strong&keep yah head up ! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. omq i feeL da same way ; i hate openinq up nd expressinq da way i feel uqhhh it sukks LoL but iLy Mikey !!! - qirL in da ikon ;]

    ReplyDelete