I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lonely


Have you ever watched a couple and wondered why you single. You start to reminisce on your past relationships and wonder what if you haven't been stubborn that 1 time? what would have happen if you would've let her win that argument? what we would've been if I just loved you more? Life is so confusing like you know where you wanna go, but you don't know where your going? I think the problem with boys like me who are feeling what I feel, is that we are looking for that perfect girl. We want to have a girl on a pedistle because we are truly insecure about our own imperfectness. I don't take the time to realize that eveybody has faults. This is why I never have a long relationship. I can't go past 3 months, for the simple fact that when I see a fault in my partner, I leave them, which is not fair. I have faults, and I expect her to overcome it, but I dont do the same for her . The true beauty comes when you realize that not everybody is perfect, and when you over come it. I take past relationships as a lesson learned, and the next girl will understand....

2 comments:

  1. Omg this made me tear up :'[ Beautifully written Michael. Ahh, but I understand where you coming from. ' We want to have a girl on a pedistle because we are truly insecure about our own imperfectness. ' Has to be one of my favorite lines. You know, it's not a bad thing to look and want for a perfect girl, bechuz in reality ; no girl is perfect and trust me on that ; BUT, if they're perfect in your eyes, then thas all that matters. I think everyone searches for that one right perfect person for them, and it's not selfish ; it's pretty common actually. We all search for that one person who jss seems so perfect in our own eyes, we search for perfection and beauty in a person and personally, I find that great. Mr. Haynes, I hope you find the right one for you, and if you find/meet a girl who takes you for who you are and she makes you feel like the happiest guy on the planet, then you know she's a keeper. But I agree to take past relationships as a lesson learned, bechuz from every relationship comes both good&bad experiences, but you learn and grow&become stronger from them. Ahh, I love this blog mucho :] x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was OD deep... but I really think u have a problem tho.. ur not being fair to us. :(
    But hey... I neva thought U was like dat tho... Good stuff to kno.. Keep me updated Lol. =)

    ReplyDelete