I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday, April 26th


Today was ODEE hot for no reason. I was getting annoyed with every little thing. I went to church, youth group, then hung out with MY Krystyna (Highlight uv mi dai!!!). We had mad fun, she mad cool. While giving adive to a friend today, I realized that if we hold back a little part of ourselves in relationships, the severity of heart breaks will not be the bad. If we "front" just a little bilt, it will help keep the other partner in check. I may be wrong but that is just how I feel. I also recognize that I am attracted to all girls in some way, shape or form. Which is very wierd, because I don't understand how that is possible. Not saying that I like all girls, but I am attracted to all girls. Haha I laugh at this, because this makes me sound like a jerk, or a player, which I am not. But that is how life goes.. I am going to roll with the punches....

1 comment: