I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bench Player

Ha! yall thought this blog was going to be about sports but you already know how I do. This blog is about how long should you sit on the bench befoe you get back in the game. If you still don' understand what I am saying, I'll break it down. How long should you wait after a break up, to get back in the game and search for another companion? I think that for the average relationship, it should be about a month before you go out with anybody else. I say a month because you need time to think if you are truly over that person. Because I know personally that sometimes I tell people that I am over my ex, but just the simplest glimpse of her face can make the feelings come back. You need time to really know if your over that person, because you dont want to go in a relationship with a boy/girl when you still having feelings for another. Because you can't truly love one, if your still holding on to your past. Also, I hate when people go out with another person just so that they can get over their ex quicker. I don't like that, you are basically using the person, and 99.9% of the time you never tell your present bf/gf that you still have feeling for your ex. You are just trying to fill the missing space in your heart, that was created when that special person broke your heart. I also feel that if you was deeply in love with someone and then yall broke up, the waiting period should be 1+. Just because of the status of you guys's relationship. How can it take a month or less to get over a person that you truly deeply loved? Thats crazy, I use to think like that too, but like I said bloggin changed me. x3

4 comments:

  1. I love this...i tend to do the same thing...People gonna hate cuz you speakn the truth...but dont be suprise if they do...and when they do, you can make a blog about them to...and say "I got this isea from Tweezy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. its funni how accurate dis reali is in real lyfe u can say dat ur ova sum1 cuz u tink hey dats actually gun get u ova dem but in reality it doesn't sumtimes da best ting 2 do is cum 2 terms wit the status of ur relationship wit ur ex like u sed 1 month isnt enuff 2 get ova sum1 u claimed dat u loved gud blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO AGREE 100%%%%%% ALL THE WAY! SUMONE IS SPEAKIN THE TRUTH!
    THANK U!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm okay . i don't really know where to start so here we go .. i think the person should take as long as they need to, in order to get over a person . it could take jss a few days, or even years if thas how long it takes for some people . i understand one's view they might have on .. how do i say this .. like i guess i could understand the need for someone to talk to others and perhaps get themselves in a relationship in hopes of finding new love and getting over their ex . and hey, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't . i'm not gon emphasize too much on that whole thing chuz i'm not even shure where i stand on that exactly but uhm .. i know a lotta people who, hide their feelings and use a 'rebound' type of person to prove to others that they're over their ex, when deep down inside it's killing them to know that they're lying to others, but more importantly, their lying to themselves when they do that .. uhm .. i guess it's safe to say we all move on, and at one point or another .. we'll jss have to realize whas best for us and take it on from there . deep blog btw, make me think ! :]

    ReplyDelete