I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love lifted me

I wanted to love you,
Wanted to believe what you was saying was true,
But I was just too scared.
Haunted by the past,
That always seemed to reappear,
Never did last.

I tried my best to run and hide, 
But I just couldn't get you off my mind.
Should I give love a second chance?
Or am I just wasting my time?

You promised you were different,
But so did the rest,
Then you looked into my eyes,
And I knew you had passed the test,
Held you close to me,
Because I was scared my heart would jump out my chest.

I grew hot when you held my hand,
Why is your heart beat my favorite jam?
I smile when you appear online on aim,
I am grateful that cupid has aim,
You helped me find my groove like Stella,
Just like Rihanna,
You promised me your umbrella,

I have no fear of heart break no longer,
You make me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment