I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trying Close Doors

Baby I loved you with all my heart.
Wished we never grew apart.
Waiting two years for something to start….
When you where in the darkness, I was there to be your light…
I woud've never LEFt if you treated me RIGHt.
When you just needed someone to talk to I was your ears…
Now it’s been two years…
Left me like Jordan Sparks with no air.
And you never said yes…
I tried to win your heart,
But when I showed you mine…
You tore it apart…
You once told me you loved me… 
You once said you cared…
What happened to what we shared?
I let it slip through my fingers…
I just let love linger
No matter how hard I tried…
Our love just seemed to have died.
I cried

2 comments:

  1. Omq...in like this a lot...it's deep && i'm sure everyones been in that position before....keep up the qood work! I really enjoyed this piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh mhh gee bestie i love it

    ReplyDelete