I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

2000!


I came on my computer this afternoon and found out that I reached the 2000 mark and surpassed it. I am most grateful for people actually taking the time out to read my blog and also comment it. I want to acknowledge a couple of people for reading and sharing my blog with their friends and family.. Raymond, Leticia, Bri, Xavier, Chantal, Malcolm, Anna, Chanel, Coreece and Nahsiah. Sorry if I'm forgetting you right now, but this is kind of a freestyle. I solemnly promise to continue to uphold the truth and what I think is right or wrong. I apologize for anybody's feelings that have been hurt ever since I have started blogging, but hey..I got to keep it real. If any of you guys have any ideas of new blogs, please feel free to hit me up on the aim swagg.. sh0tta sto0kz810. Continue to spread the word about the blog, dont be selfish. Thank you guys! I appreciate your help in helping me become a better person. ND CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD! ND CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment