I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Suicide

For me it is hard to learn,
Inside of me is so dark that I am scared of sunshine,
I toss and turn,
I keep stressing my mind,
I rather peace than fame
I don’t know what to say, I look for peace but see I don't attain, I need an end to the game we play,
I am always lonely,
I can’t seem to shake my past, Madness to magnet keeps attracting me, And I try to run but see I'm not that fast,
I’m on the move can't seem to shake the shade,
Mind is at the edge as it creep, Within my dreams I see the life he made, The pain is deep,
I am as depressed as a widow,
Can’t eat nor sleep,
When it comes to my problems I am in the middle,
I need a way out from this nightmare,
I can’t think straight,
I have great fear,
I have no faith,
I know this is the end,
Goodbye my lovers,
And my friends.

2 comments:

  1. wth..

    what's wrong with you boy ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Crazy. I hope you really don't feel like this. That would be surprising. But other than that, keep on practicing. You're getting good.

    ReplyDelete