I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Girlfriend


For me it is hard to specify what I actually want my girlfriend to be, but I have a general idea of what I want in a girlfriend. First and foremost I want a girlfriend who has some type of relationship with God. I don't think my girlfriend can truly love me or understand me if they don't love God. I don't want a girl that is too loud, but not one that too quiet. I want one that is down to earth, that I can tell her my deepest secrets, and know that she won't judge me. I don't want a tom boy girlfriend, but I don't want a girlfriend who is too stuck up or caught up in her beauty that it is starting to get to her head. I want a girl that can make me laugh, when I don't necesarily want to, and that keep positive energy aruoud me. I want a girl that is book smart, and that got a good head on her shoulders, and that don't carry alot of baggage. I want a girl that got imperfections. I know it sounds wierd but a girl with imperfections balances out my imperfections, and shows me that we both got thinks that we can work on. I want a girl that has a lil jealousy, but not too much where it is provoked into the shape of honor. A girl that can trust me because I have alot of girl friends, because I don't like being around boys. My girlfriend has to first be my friend, has to first be my shoulder to lean on,and the one to make me smile.. do you fit that?

2 comments:

  1. wow well let me c lol.... I think that ur expectations in a girl friend is reasonably fair your not askin for to much but yet askin for someone has class, inteligence, and some wat sort of understandin. which in a relationship is very important.Many tho will come across showin these characters which u may think is the right thing for you but I want you to first look into ur heart pray and ask god if that person is the right one for u before rushin in a relationship...sometimes people are not wat they seem to be at first sight not realy sayin when you first meet but u realy have 2 get 2 know someone before you decide to let that person be apart of your life..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. never fear...Portia's here(smile) lol

    ReplyDelete