I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

My girl Gotta Girlfriend


Today my friend Antonya posed a great question to me. Is it ok to date a bisexual? In my book, I wouldn't feel truly comfortable, so I say no. I'm sorry for anybody's feeling that is being hurt but this how I feel. My personal answer is no, because dating a bisexual is against my morals. Also I am kind of jealous, so dealing with my girl looking at both boys and girls would feel very wierd. Many people see a bisexual girlfriend as a blessing because you get more options. But I dont see it like that. A girl that dates both girls and boys, is not my cup of tea. I would feel very awkward dating a girl that is bisexual, especially since most of my friends are girls. I would be scared bringing them around my friend. I would wonder if they think my bff is sexy or what. If they was a regular friend or a person on the street I wouldn't really have a problem because it is their choice. But when it comes to my love life, I have a problem. I know that bisexuals are humans, and many girls tell me that dating a bisexual girl is just like dating a regular girl. But when the table flips an a bisexual boy comes your way, how would you feel? Would you feel the same? Would you date him?

3 comments:

  1. i see your point honestly i couldn't do it either,and the thought of having a bisexual boyfriend is weird like if we walk pass a cute boy on the street is he checking him out to?
    ugh couldn't do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..oh gosh my favorite line is "A girl that dates both girls and boys, is not my cup of tea" your expression is hilarious.

    and you're right its not okay. It's DUTTY as hell. I would feel uncomfortable, and i wouldn't feel attractive since I obviously cant keep their attention...they're looking at the opposite sex! I wouldn't even look his way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would feel so uncomfortable as well. Cuz normally a girl would date a boy and vice versa. It would be very awkward if I had a bisexual boyfriend. And especially if the boy was real good looking to.

    ReplyDelete