I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Sake



Girls fall in love, boys do to,
But when it’s all over, What is there to do,
Can’t forget bout it because the feeling remains,
Scared to trust another because it may happen again,
Can’t open up, Can’t be true,
What if the new one is just there to hurt you,
You can’t be stuck in the past,
But you can’t forget about the last,
That broke your heart,
That is the reason why this situation had a start,
I wished you wouldn’t have did that, for my sake,
Now the result is two heartbreaks,
Two hearts broken,
Emotions drowned in confusion,
Soaking,
Still didn’t tell you all they wanted to say,
Waiting for the right one, that can give you that Sweet Day,
Wishing they were there,
Love songs is all you can hear,
Yearning a mate,
For that special date,
Hope it’s not too late,
For my sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment