I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

When You Gone


One thing that annoys me in this world is when somebody is gone and people want to go hard for them, but when they was alive you was treating them with little or no respect. I don't understand the point of you going hard for them after they died, but when they was alive you treated them like trash. My family does exactly that. They will curse each other out even to the point of illness. But as soon as death strike, everybody want to start crying and acting like they cared so much. (I'm about to get personal), my mother and auntie had beef because of a real estate business in Florida. My auntie messed up my mom's credit, so my mother held a grudge against her for a year, even though she knew that my auntie was going through a series illness for over 3 years. She knew that my auntie was suffering from a illness that doctors weren't able to diagnose. It started to get worse and worse, and my mother anger for my auntie stayed the same. One Saturday, my mother got that phone call that my auntie has passed away. She stopped the car and started crying her heart out, talking about how she missed her sister. I was annoyed because like a minute ago you still had anger towards her. Also to all the fans of Michael Jackson, half of ya'll wasn't even feeling him like that. I know that he is human too and he died so ya'll showing ya'll respect, but some of ya'll was the same ones making fun of his voice, complexion, and his petefile accusations. This world is changing so greatly, and people are dropping by the number, so hatred and grudges are not important. Forgive that person that you stopped talking to because they didn't always have your best interest in heart at certain moments. Please forgive that person who turned their back at you, when you needed them the most. Forgive that boy who played you, when you loved him the most. Forgive that girl who hurt you when you was the most vulnerable. Please because life is too short. Love..

2 comments:

  1. Ohh mmm gee u cudnt have said it any better…dat kind of getz on ma nerves 2….madd ppl tlked shyt bout Michael but soon as he died people wanted 2 cry n all dat bull but mike I think that people really did care but they wasn’t happi with his actionz even tho I think he did none of those thingz..for example ya mom n aunt situation..i think ya mom always loved her sis she was jus very upset with her… at time ppl tend 2 let there anger get the best of them..did ya mom stop lovin her No did she hold a grudge 4 2 long without tlkin thingz out Yes….however im pretty sure ya mom beatz her self up about not able 2 tlk 2 her one last time….ppl tend 2 think that showin hate n angry towardz ppl is a way 2 make them feel guilty or upset…however u dnt kno how much u love a person until dey gone…datz why I dnt hold grudges I keep it moving…..so I kind of unda stand people who does that…..n mike I think u do 2 lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgiveness is hard and i cnt do it :(

    ReplyDelete