I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mind Games


Why do some girls love to play games? Why do they love to play with the mind of boys until they got them wrapped around their fingers? In my life I have met girls who gass up my head, and pull me in until I am feeling them the same way they are feeling me, and then at the last minute they pull out. Some of the girls that I know g ma head up to the point where I am feeling them on the same level or more, then they leave me on the curb by myself. I think boys play games but with girls it is way more sneaky. They play with us boys until they get what they want. I am not saying all girls are like this, but some are. I have ran into some girls who seemed like the dream girl, but as soon as I started liking them back, they changed up on me. Some girls have a way of doing and saying certain things knowing that it will cause a boy to feel a certain way, and they use that against us. Why can't yall just be upfront and say I am just in it for the game, or I don't really like you. Some girls do things that they know will send the message that they like you, but at the end of the day they say they just want to be friends. That don't make sense at all, why would you do what you do, or say what you say, if you don't feel me in that way. When boys act like this it gets me annoyed, but it hurts more with gurls, because they are suppose to be the mature ones and the ones that know the true definition and importance of love. smh.. its cool though because at the end of the day, you are just showing us that yall wasn't the right girl in the first place. NOT DIRECTED 2 ANYBODY.

4 comments:

  1. Itz true, and even tho u mentioned it already BOyz do it 2 and maybe the girl not doing just 4 the game maybe she doesnt kno wat she wants or she is confused

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly i can name some people who would put me in the category as a girl who plays mind games... haha but i swear i didnt do it intentionally, things just didnt go as i wanted it to, so i would usually cut the person off. thats prolly not nice, but whats done is done. and i kno a lot of girls who play mind games so youre not really wrong, but there are a lot more girls who are actually looking for a relationship, so the mind games isnt a big deal. i kno guys who do the same. SMH. usually jus cut the girl off after hes been actin like hes really into her. that isnt fair either, and a lot of the times he girl ends up crying for days. you dont see much guys crying for days if the girl was acting. but either way, whether the girl is more mature or kno the true definition of love or w/e, people should be a lil more upfront wit it, i guess it would cause less heartbreaks starting earlier in the 'game'

    ReplyDelete
  3. basically michael that's life.
    I totally agree with you girls (some) are like that.
    To tell you the truth I am like that sometimes and because I have a personal anecdote I'll tell you why I do it so then, in turn you may learn how to read the signs, get with the program or get lost (lol). Maybe this is what all girls do but IDK this is what I do. Guys are a very sensitive topic and being to a female. When you like a guy your guard is automatically up because you want to show him that you like him and get him to like you too but you also don't want to leave yourself out there too vulnerable so that they can take advantage of you. The change happens when a female realizes the males intentions or realize whatever she was looking for (which for me is always intentions). Then, she can reveal her true self to him. And it isn't always what the males like but its the real deal. For me, this is never a problem because my mind game is my persona so once the game is finished its still the same me. Therefore a guy can like me for who I am..Not for who he thoughts I was. This is where females go wrong. You cannot become one with your mind games because they will consume you and you'll be showing off a persona that isn't yours. Which probably means if the boy fell for it, he won't like you when it's gone. But it's not only girls because I know guys that do the same thing! Michael why you ain't talk about that huh ??? lol j/k.

    _antonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. okayy well you didn't elaborate on it like you did with the females..which is understandable and excusable..lol.

    * i dnt want another pretty face..i dont want just anyone to hold i dont want my love to go to waste i want your in your beautiful soulllllll *

    ReplyDelete