I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Mom


In the past year my mom has been super hard on me than usual (which is 0Dee hard). She have been calling out all my faults and overexamining my imperfections. She has stopped talking to me for over two days each week, and she has been arguing with me constantly. I hate being home because I know that once I am home, my happiness is altered. She don't appreciate the good things I do but critizing the bad things I do. This morning she came up to me and asked me why I don't like her and I answered everything I do, you find a problem with. I told her that she is constantly on my back, and never giving me enough credit. She didn't answer me but I went downstairs and heard somebody crying. I found out that it was my mom, so I asked her why she was crying, she said "Mikey it is not like I don't like you, but I am just trying to make sure you go on the right path unlike your sister." My sister Andrea, was at the top of her class in South shore. Her teacher said that she dind't have to study for a test, it was in the last semester of 12th grade that she decided to hang around the wrong people. When she started hanging around the wrong people, she started cutting school, and eventually dropped out and had my nephew Andre. My mother was hurt and now she is on my back because she don't want that to happen to me. She blames herself for my sister dropping out, and she don't want me to be another failure. She want me to be thr first one in the family to go college and become something. I honestly felt like crying when I heard this, but somewhere deep inside of my heart I still feel that I should be given a littler more space. I look at the things she do more closely and differently that I looked at them earlier. I feel bad for hurtin her with my attitude, but I still feel that she should change her ways.

2 comments:

  1. sumtymes parents hve dere reason for da way dey act but i feel like dey cud handle dere emotionz n situationz differently..yes its fine 4 dem 2 want us 2 do good but at the same tyme dey hve failed 2 realize dat once we get a certain age and get older dey hve 2 take a few stepz bac..sumtymez its best 4 us2 learn our mistakes on our own cuz den we wud learn wen its time 4 us 2 explore da world on our own...even tho dey mite think dey r helpn us dey r jus runnin us away

    ReplyDelete