I am Mr. Blogspot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Between A rock and a hard place


What do you do when a your bestfriend is cheating on their girlfriend/boyfriend, who has become like a sister/brother to you? Who do you choose when one side is hurting another side secretly? Do you stay out of it or snitch, which may end in a broken relationship, and a broken bond between you and your bestfriend? Honestly I have been in the situation of a besfriend hurting a boyfriend, and I have just decided not to say anything. Am I wrong for not snitching? Also I have been on the other side to, where a girlfriend has hurt me, and her friend, who has become very close to me, has decided to stay out of it. Am I wrong for feeling angry at the friend? I feel like the biggest hyprocrite because I believe and support the statement that "once somebody is hurting your friend you stick up for them no matter what and cheating should always be snitched on." But does it come down to the fact of who you knew first? This blog is filled with alot of questions because I don't have any answers. This topic has been bothering me for a while not just because it is going on, but because I truly dont know the answer. Should I snitch? Or play my role as a bestfriend to the person I knew first, and keep it on the down low? Help

5 comments:

  1. i say it depends on the friend..if its someone really close to me i wud tell them if i knew they wont over react n blow me up. like make them break up with the person but dont make it obvious u had something to do with it or i wud just enourage the friend thats cheating to tell the truth or break up with the person cuz people only cheat if their not happy where they at if thats the case let the person be

    ReplyDelete
  2. well as a friend i can see why you want to stay out of it
    you don't really want to get in the middle

    but as the person being played your anger is justfied
    but you shud still try to understand why your friend wants to stay out of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. mayb u shud jus have a tlk wit ya bestfren..but at the end of the dai stai out of it this wai no one wnt feel betrayed...if u tell da person den ya bestfren is gon feel some type of wai so jus let evrythin play 4 itz self

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly don't know what i would do if i were you. So I would have done the same thing. We cannot help but notice things in people we care about.

    I wish I had something more contructive so say :-\

    ReplyDelete
  5. thiz is tough boi well i say that u talk 2 ya best friend who cheatin or watever and tell them if they continue 2 do it then u snitchin because like u stated above if ya gurl cheating on u U feel like if ya friendz knoz this Info they should share it with u kno matter wat so U should do the same and 4get who u knew first Yeah dont get be wrong the best thing 2 do in this situation is 2 stay out of it but U gotta really think about it wat if u was in that situation and Ya friend new And didnt tell U??? U would be hella hurt about it so Do wat U feel is rite

    ReplyDelete